Vacancy (SGB Post)
Men’s and Ladies Basketball Coaches
Position Advertised Date: 21 April 2021
Application Closing Date: 07 May 2021
The newly elected school governing body at Rosina Sedibane Modiba Sports School has embarked on a mission to reinvent sports at the school and take a once thriving sports department back to its former glory. The SGB hereby invites CV’s from coaches. All vacancies are SGB sponsored.
Minimum Requirements are as follows:
- BSA Level 1 Coaching License or Higher
Added Requirements are as follow:
- Coaches must have experience in working or are willing to work with pre-teens (13 – 16 age groups) and teenagers (16 and higher)
- Coaches must Possess a high level of tolerance.
- Willing to consent to a criminal, sexual offenders, background checks and other checks that the SGB deems necessary.
- Coaches who are foreign nationals will be expected to attach valid documents that may assist their employment.
- Submit reachable references
- Attach recently certified copies of not older than 3 months of ID, Passport and Certificates.
- Coaches must be willing to sign a performance agreement.
- CV’s with covering letters may be personally handed in at the school or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or TS-Rosinasedibane-Modibaschool@gdeschools.gov.za
Enquiries can be made at or by phoning:
- The School – (012) 374 0408
- Mrs. N Manamela – Acting Principal – 082 553 2738
- Mrs. L Mogotsi – SGB Chairperson – 076 066 0725